Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm Back!

Okay...I've heard enough of the whining! I'm sorry. I've been in a funk and honestly the blog was a little low on my priority list. However, now I'm feeling a twinge of guilt that I haven't blogged some of the funny stuff my kids have been doing because that's how I REMEMBER. Oh well, suck it up and try to do better. I've removed the blog from private for a little bit in order to get everyone caught back up and will go back in a little bit. I worked tonight on getting collages all set up and will start posting all the new posts hopefully tomorrow! Hold on for the ride. I've missed almost 6 months of stuff and in the Wright family that's an eternity of fun!!!

3 comments:

The Holland Family said...

Enjoyed the updates! Thanks!

jessie said...

you've Got some Great Pics! I love how you just did a whole Years worth of updates!!!! haha. of corse I'm one to talk, now your caught up and mine is still old!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

wow ... that took me 10 years to read! Glad you updated! Love the pics - and seeing the kiddos grow!