Monday, April 12, 2010

An Incident

Yates and I have a treadmill which gets a fair amount of use (when we're ON the wagon lol). Sometimes it's the only way to get a workout in with our schedules because we can't leave our kids here at the house alone. Yates had taken to running on the treadmill with the kids sitting right next to the treadmill on our bed. Well, of course our kids don't sit still and sometimes they're running around and hanging on the treadmill WHILE he runs on it...it scares me to death! Anyway, one day he was running and Titan was sitting on our dog, Anakin, on the floor next to the treadmill. Anakin stood up to leave the room and dumped Titan face first on the moving treadmill. This is what the end result was.











I told Yates after that incident that he needed to stop running with the kids next to the treadmill. 2 more treadmill burns later (ALL TITAN I SHOULD ADD) that were much less severe than the one above and I think he's finally got the hint. Phew!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! That looks painful!

Glad to see you are back in the Blog world!! :)