Monday, April 12, 2010

Ice Skating

St George got an ice skating rink this year. We never did make it as a family to go, :( sad that I can't remember why we didn't make it happen. Tucker was able to go on a field trip with all the 1st graders and go ice skating for the first time. We all had to work so I have to thank a couple friends that were volunteer mom helpers that sent me this picture. I asked Tucker when he got home how he did. He said, "Mom, I was so good. Lots of the kids were falling down all the time, but I didn't hardly fall at all. I went fast too." Needless to say I was impressed...until...I talked to one of the mom's who said he was crazy on skates. He'd just get his speed up and go really fast until he slammed into a wall to stop! LOL! Now, THAT sounds like my boy!

0 comments: