I was forced to go into Tucker's room and deep clean and was getting rid of things while he wasn't looking...lol! I came across this rock and he caught me trying to get rid of it and started crying and carrying on and throwing a major fit. I told him I'd keep it for now and put it down. Later, I went out and handed it to Yates and told him to take a picture of the front & back and take it out to the garbage can outside. I'm so mean, but honestly! There is a story however...We went down to Grandpa's Pond just a few blocks from our house to let the kids run around one day. Tucker picked up this rock (and it WAS HEAVY) and wanted to keep it. We told him that he could keep it if he wanted to carry it all the way home, thinking it would deter his desire. NOPE! That kid hauled that big-A rock ALL THE WAY back home and named it Sheldon...lol! I caved and got some paints out and we had a little project while we painted the silly rock. He wanted him to sort of look like Spongebob, but with pink. LOL! I have absolutely no problem with the fact that my son wanted a pink rock. I just don't want him to live at my house FOREVER!
This next picture was just after Easter. McKinlee and Titan were being so silly. They crawled inside the blinds and were knocking on the window and giggling and squealing at the dog outside...which threw him in a frenzy if we're being honest. I thought it was so cute though. It's so indicative of their relationship. They fight, but they really do have SO MUCH fun! Don't mind the jammies that Titan is wearing. Yes, they are sunflowers on a boy. They're special jammies for our family and they've been worn by all my kids. They were Mia's jammies, our special little angel cousin. I think sunflowers are gender neutral...lol!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Random Spring Happenings
Posted with love by The Wright Family at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That Is soo cute I love your kids :) <3 si cyte
That Is soo cute I love your kids :) <3 si cyte
Oh Sheldon...I love it!
Love those jammies!!
Post a Comment