Tucker turned 7 on September 20th. He had a big birthday party with some friends over. He wanted to do "Cowboys & Indians" and I started planning a little late so we just did more of a Western Theme. I sent out invitations inviting the kids to a round-up at our house and then we had bbq hot dogs, chips and sasparilla (root beer) for dinner. We tried our hand at roping, they panned for gold and threw snakes into a boot. It ended up turning out really cute and the boys had a lot of fun. We tried something new for opening presents and it ended up working really well. We passed a boot around (kind of like musical chairs) and played music. When we stopped the music whoever was holding the boot got to get his present to give to Tucker. He always has made friends so easily and I think everyone had lots of fun.
On another note, 7 YEARS OLD?!? It's hardly possible. I love this boy so so much! He's my biggest helper. He has such a tender heart and is so good with little kids. A lot of older kids want to play with kids their own age (and he does too), but he's ALWAYS willing to watch over his little brother and sister and help make sure they have fun too! He keeps us on our toes and is the bad-word police at our house. ha ha. He lives for praise, loves to read, play games and do crafts with mom. He ADORES his dad and loves to do anything with him. Tucker...I'm so proud of you!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Tucker's Birthday
Posted with love by The Wright Family at 7:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment