Alright, I've spent the most part of the last full day getting caught up on here! I better be getting calls of praise! LOL! Only kidding!
There are a LOT of posts so grab a drink and put a pillow under your toosh and enjoy catching up with our little family!
I have changed it so it is NOT private FOR NOW! I WILL be changing it back. If you could get into it before nothing will change...I still have your email addresses. If you would like to be added please either email me or leave a comment with your email address.
Please also remember that you can click on each picture to make it larger and see more of the details in the picture collages! :)
Monday, April 12, 2010
All Caught Up!
Posted with love by The Wright Family at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
YAY... I have spent the past HOUR getting caught up on your little families life and enjoying all the pictures.. :) Sounds like you have been busy! It was fun to see you and chit chat for a minute at Luey's wedding, wish we could have visited more, but I was 'on the job'. Thanks for the update!
Holy Snap girl! I think I need a day to read them all! :) Glad your back we've missed ya!
Wow, talk about a whole lotta' updating! It's fun to see what you guys have been up to. If you go private my email is mreesadiana@yahoo.com
Dang you had a lot of catching up to do! Its great to have you back I MISSED you in my blogging world! hope to see you soon!
Damn, Crystal, way to get caught up! Yates looks like he's in his element helping Tucker with wrestling, McKinlee is such a pretty little girl, and Titan is a lot bigger! Was excited to read what was going on with ya'll!
Crystal! Fun to see what you have been up to!! Looks like life is good and crazy busy!! :) Keep me on the list if you go private! marilee001@msn.com
ok- I'm slow- I think you already had my email address.. so just go ahead and chalk that up to Mar being challenged! :)
Glad to have you back! I have been way bad at blogging as well. I need to just take a day and catch up as well. Someday!
Hey There, I was just glancing at carrie's blog, and there you are. You have the cutest family ever.
love ya
Post a Comment