Friday, May 14, 2010

1st Grade End of Year Performance



Tucker had an event at the school where they dressed up like animals and did a little dance. I rushed to get there from work and didn't even think to grab my camera, so I didn't get any pictures. So, for the end of 1st grade presentation to the parents I failed to neglect my duties as a good mother and took my video camera AND point and shoot! My luck continued however, because I just may have had a dead battery on the video camera and had to stand at the back of the lunchroom near the wall outlet so I could get ANY video at all. That didn't stop me. He did great, but he must not have seen us come in because he didn't smile ONCE! I did notice that he was surrounded by girls. I know there are boys in his class, but he was stuck plum in the middle of the females...lucky boy!
I can't believe there's only a couple more weeks left of 1st grade!

0 comments: