Friday, May 14, 2010

New Easter Outfits and a trip to Kanab

We went out to Kanab for a weekend birthday excursion. My birthday, Nick's birthday and Roxi's birthday's are all within just 5 days of each other. We always have a good 'ole time scarfing our faces full of yummy food and just shooting the breeze. This time was no exception.
We stayed at Nick's house on Saturday night and when we woke up on Sunday morning I decided to have me a little photo shoot. Please ignore the fact that I was probably the only LDS blogger alive NOT to have posted something cutesy about Easter outfits. It's not that I didn't HAVE the cutesy little Easter outfits...I'm just a lazy blogger. :) So, here are my kids in all their Easter outfit glory! Yes, I went with a matching theme this year. I think it's partly the anal-retentiveness in me, but I think they all looked so danged cute together! It was pleasing to my eyes and thus the matching! The end!






After our shoot Tucker decided he wanted to take the camera and have himself his own little photo shoot. I told him he could take 5 pictures. This is what he came back with. Was I impressed? Heck yes! I did adjust contrast and color on a few of the pictures, but most are SOOC (straight out of camera).

3 comments:

Tara said...

Holy cow. I can't believe those are your kids. Is Titan really that big already? It seems like I was just reading about his whole little birthday at the hospital.

Anonymous said...

Awww, Seeing Kanab in the background made me miss it!! I lived there for about 3 years while growing up. LOVED that place!!! We used to live RIGHT at the foot of the "K" hill and would hike up and down it at LEAST two times a week. Awesome stuff!!
Glad you guys had a fun trip!!

Jane said...

Hey Crystal...great job! I love the pics of the kids, I can't believe how much Titan has changed since we were out there.