Friday, October 16, 2009

Meet Titan the Stud

So a good friend of mine I used to work with takes some pretty smashing pictures and so I asked if she would take some of Titan for his official 1 yr-old pictures. He was actually 14 months by the time we got these taken, but he's kid #3...it happens right?!? LOL!

Titan was a monster (which is normal for him) the whole time and would look AWAY from her camera every time she tried to snap a picture. His other favorite thing was to run away and not turn around, what a beast! We took an orange balloon for him to play with and he played with it for about 2 seconds before the pokey grass popped it and then he decided he'd just chew on it. So funny! For him being such a tough subject I thought she got some great shots. Which ones are your favorite?

The black & white crew:

She also just snapped a quick picture of Tucker: And McKinlee (who was a mess, but still managed to look beautiful):

I owe a big thanks to LISA.D...uh LISA.S for the amazing job she did!!! We had a great dinner at Pizza Factory afterward and got to catch up on life and had a great time! I miss you!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

They are all so cute, good luck deciding!

Lesley said...

Beautiful pics! Love them

Jane said...

Great pictures!!! We'll be out there some time in Feb. I can't wait to see you guys again.

A and L Stapley said...

I love that I am just now seeing this post... i'm glad you liked the pictures and that we were able to get some decent ones, at least he is a cute beast!