on 8/15, our good friend Josie cut the kids hair for "Back to School". It was McKinlee's 1st hair cut EVER, even though it was only a trim. Josie was surprised that her hair was in such good condition without ever having even had a trim. We took very little off the ends, so we didn't really take an "after" picture...it was basically the same as the before. :) She did really good and she LOVES Josie!
Titan, as you can see, NEEDED a hair cut in the worst way! His curls were so cute and I knew they would be gone once we cut his hair so I'd been hanging on as long as possible. I got his pictures done with his curls and then decided I could let them go. He wasn't so good during his hair cut...it was nap time and he just cried and cried. Josie was awesome and did the cutest little cut sooooo superhuman fast I didn't believe it! He has a double whorl in the back, so his 2 cowlicks in the back swirl TOWARD each other creating an Alfalfa from Little Rascals look. you either have to go short or long to make it go away and she did perfect!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
1st Hair Cut for McKinlee AND Titan
Posted with love by The Wright Family at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh that little man is getting so big! Love him!
OH MY GOODNESS when I first glanced at these pictures I thought that he was Jared's little boy! They look a bit alike I think. How funny. Your kids are sooo stinkin' cute. If your kids are that cute you just have to have a lot of them!
Post a Comment