There are a kazillion posts below, so don't stop at this one! I don't have any pictures to include with this one, but didn't want to forget it in my "journaling". For my birthday this year Yates and I left the kids and went down to Mesquite for 2 nights. We left Wed, 4/29/09, and came back home on Friday morning, 5/1/09. Yvonne and my friend Kari were GEMS and split watching the kids so we could enjoy some quiet time together! I know it's always hard for someone to take care of 3 kids and I'll never be able to thank them enough for doing that!!! Yates and I have left the kids VERY FEW TIMES overnight and although we missed them (that's why we never leave them) we had a BLAST in Mesquite. We slept in, took naps, went swimming, went on a hike, ate yummy food (non-diet approved, thank you) and just enjoyed talking about things that are going on in our lives and different things that are priorities. One of Yates' friends from high school, Chris, was driving back from St George to Las Vegas and stopped by to visit and we went to dinner with him one night. It was good to see him and catch up. I met him the same night I met Yates (7/4/2000) on our blind date and he's married now with a little boy, Cooper, who is adorable.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i miss u! you guys look so good! it sounds like life it treating u well! We are going to have a bbq here soon! we need to see everyone again...
Sounds so fun! I want to do that too! So in Cali, can you guys manage our kids for a few days? :)
Crazy, but I remember 7/4/2000. I met you that same day, too! Let's see...Kanab demolition derby, JD had a car in it. Wow, time flies, huh. And congratulations on all the running - has Yates shared his insights on how running gets all the farts out?? (can't believe I just typed that word!) What a wise man your husband is :-) Let me know if you ever need a running partner for a race!
Ahhh you only said I was a gem Cuz you know I read these things! LOVE YOU and Anytime they were easy!
I heard thats not all you did.... ;o)
Post a Comment