Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Vegas Baby!

The day of the Half Marathon/5k (post below) my mom had flown into Las Vegas to walk in the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure 5k. We came home from the race, showered and got ready to head to Las Vegas. Yates and I actually headed down seperately and he had a boys' night attending Supercross with JD, Brandon and some friends. I should put in a small note that he was pretty sore and had "runner's bathroom problems" after the race, so all did not go smoothly for HIS Vegas trip! LOL! He still had fun and was glad that he went. He came back that night. I went with the kids and stayed at my brother Jared's house. We had so much fun playing with the kids! His little boy Dax and Titan are only 12 days apart and it was so fun to watch them play with either other (or wrestle...whatever)! It was so nice and we walked to a park not too far from their house and played! They had the coolest playground equipment...definitely different from your normal city park and the kids just ate it up!!! We spent Saturday night and then headed back Sunday afternoon when Titan was ready for his nap...I got lucky because all 3 kids slept THE ENTIRE RIDE HOME! Nice and peaceful for me...phew! Thanks so much Jared & Kylie! We all had a blast and need to do it again sometime soon!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh that little Titan! I want to kiss on his cheeks!

The Dennison Family (All 4 of us!) said...

Fun Fun Family Fun! If you enjoyed that park, we have some in St. George (Tontiquint and Little Valley) that are just like that. The one in Little Valley even has a splash pad! That one is close to our house and if you ever go, give me a call and we can get the kiddos together! :)