So...I debated on whether to post this or not. Alas, my temper wins out! I really do NOT want to make this website "private". I've found a lot of friends and had a lot of fun connecting with people from long ago.
However, I must insist that anyone with any ulterior motive for reading this website please feel free to use the big red X in the top right corner of your internet screen. If you have to ask yourself if I'm directing this at you, then you're probably feeling rather guilty and ought to spend a little time self-examining. If not, then please feel free to stay tuned! Obviously a lesson has been learned and mistakes will not be repeated. Have a good night!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Ulterior Motive?
Posted with love by The Wright Family at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That doesn't sound good Crystal. There always has to be someone out there to ruin things. It sounds like you handled it though....good for you!
Post a Comment