Thursday, May 08, 2008

So I thought I better post something nice about Yates after releasing my wrath to the blogging world (jokingly, mostly, sorta) about him not having been to any appointments with this baby. He came to the appointment YESTERDAY! Thanks for coming Yates! He got to hear the heartbeat for the first time and it probably meant more to me than anything else. I know that those people who know me have already heard this...I could have searched the world a hundred times over and never have found anyone as perfectly matched for me as he is. We fight our buns off sometimes, but I couldn't think of anyone that I love more than my husband! He works hard for our little family, is one of the world's greatest dads, is one heck of a sexy guy and loves me to boot!

Update on our appointment yesterday. 4 weeks left officially today, I'm dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced. Don't break out the non-alcoholic celebratory drinks yet...I could stay at this point for a long dang time before anything changes, but at least it means that at some point the baby DOES want to be born!

2 comments:

Jane said...

4 weeks and counting...I can't wait to see this new "mystery" cutie. You guys sure do make cute kids. And your right Crystal, you were made for each other, he's definately one of the good guys, I always thought so anyway:-) Have a great Mothers Day tomorrow!

Kayleen said...

You're almost there and it makes me so excited to be 4 weeks away from delivery. . . or 4 hours for that matter! I'm really glad that you and your hubby "fight your buns off sometimes" because I think everybody has a doozy now and again. It keeps that flame alive, right!