Friday, May 30, 2008

Dr. Appt Update

Another boring update...no new news! The doc did NOT check me again, so I'm still in the dark about how close I really am. He did schedule an appt for next Monday, June 2nd and we'll probably schedule an induction at that appointment if I haven't delivered by then. He said he doesn't let his patients go over their due dates by more than a few days, so that's good news for fat, overly pregnant women who are MORE THAN READY to have their babies out of the oven!! Hopefully I go on my own before Monday, but it's looking like little baby is in it for the long haul (or at least the next few days). So...how about a fun little poll. Since we're all still in the dark I thought it would be fun to see how many people think "it" is a boy or a girl! Make your guess over to the right!!!

0 comments: