Saturday, October 30, 2010

McKinlee 1st Day of School - 2nd and Last Year of Preschool

McKinlee started her last year of Preschool this year. She goes Mon-Thurs for 2 1/2 hours each day. She's going to Happy Day Preschool again (the same preschool Tucker attended) and she loves it! I've been very impressed with their preschool for anyone who is looking for a recommendation in this area. They have lots of fun with the kids, but they are always teaching and emphasize early reading. They take each student at his/her own pace and won't go any faster than the child/parent wants to go.

McKinlee is a very, very smart little girl and started beginning reading last year in her 3-yr old class! She's doing well again this year! I am so proud of McKinlee and for her excitement to learn! It's contagious and it makes me proud to watch her!

3 comments:

Henning Family said...

Hey sis, maybe if I post more, you'll post more. Your next post should be about Tucker's baptism. Put the picture of Dad jumping on the trampoline with the kids. I love you and your family so much and I had a blast hanging out with everyone!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is awesome!
She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Time for a blog update woman!