This is what you will see if you visit the Wright household during the summer months. My little lizards out sunning themselves on the cement after a dip in the cold water of the swimming pool. :) It always makes me smile!
Saturday, October 02, 2010
A Sure Bet that Summer is Here!
Posted with love by The Wright Family at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ha ha; glad to see Tucker isn't shy! :-). (happy his hand is okay and things weren't more serious!)
Sorry i didn't get a chance to see you this summer.
I guess I should have clarified...that's McKinlee and Titan. I would be a very strange mother indeed if I were allowing my 7-8 year old to play outside in the buff and taking pictures of it. Hahahaha!
Me being the analytical type, I noticed that the one child was a little bit shorter than the girl, so we had guessed it was Titan. Although at first glimpse, we thought it was Tucker too. Love you guys. Look forward to seeing you this week. :)
I could just pinch the little tush! Gosh Cryst.....they are just so darn cute and Tucker, when did the little boy grow up into a young handsome man. Love your guts! ;)
Glad to see some new posts. Love the naked picture.
Post a Comment