We are headed to Idaho for Spring Break! I know...I know...headed from 75-80 degree weather up to the snow, but I'm excited to get to go home. We'll be there for 10 days and then I'm going to be working on going private after I've had some time to help the grandma's figure out how to access us after the private switch.
If you haven't yet sent me your email address PLEASE DO! This includes any of you BLURKERS out there!! If you want to still check us out it's not a biggie, don't be afraid to ask! :)
We'll be gone for 10 days and I can't wait to have some fun in the snow and I promise to get new pictures of the kids up when we get back...they're all growing up so much! We've had lots of fun times that I need to catch up on. Anyhow, toodles until the end of March.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Idaho...or Bust!
Posted with love by The Wright Family at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh, I would LOVE to go to Idaho right now!!! Take me with you!!!! ha ha!
Hope you guys have a great time with the Family!!!
Crystal, I was sad you couldn't make it to Amanda's baby shower! We need to get together sometime!
Wow 10 days now thats a BREAK... We are going to utah...switch.. for 4 days snow machining at our friends cabin... I can't wait! Have fun and say hi to your family from me!
Have Fun in Idaho! and I hope you have my e-mail!
Crystal I am one of those occasional looker just to see how cute and handsome your children are. So please let me be a part of your blog. ya your Mom is pretty excited that you are coming for 10 days to spoil the children!!! It will be fun for us to come April Ryan and Marilyn will get their baby girl so we are all looking forward to that Have fun with your children in the snow yes Idaho still has some snow and its predicted to snow some more YUCK!!! Glenda Jo(Melissa mom)
Have fun! I think you get up to the Valley more than I do! The kids are growing so fast. Way cute.
How wonderful that you've invited Grandma too. You Have a wonderful family and the pictures are so very precious.
man Idaho sounds like so much fun. cant wait.
Post a Comment