Sunday, February 08, 2009

Going Private



So I'm joining the ranks of private blogs! There are reasons, but they really don't matter. Yates and I have talked about it and feel it is the best course for us to take. We do NOT want to block any of you who still wish to come visit and keep in touch. Please leave your request AND email address as a comment and I will send you an invitation to view! I'll leave this up for a little while, which means no new posts because I want it to stay at the top.

I realize that for some of the more technologically disadvantaged people this will be an undesired added step. I want to make it as pain-free as possible and will help set you up. You can either email me or leave a comment with your phone number and I'll call and help you out! You will have to set up a FREE Google account, but you can use your existing email address and create a password of your choice (which can be the same as your existing email password). Go here to sign up: https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?continue=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&hl=en

Just as a side note...I have enabled comment moderation so NOBODY but me will be able to view your email address that you leave for your privacy as well! I don't want anyone not to feel comfortable leaving your information, because your email address or phone number will NOT post in the actual comment section!

6 comments:

The Neads said...

Hey you better let me read you blog still... love ya girl

Anonymous said...

Will you send us an invite to view??? please....

Anonymous said...

I want in to the secret domain!

Kenjenandkids said...

Please put me down for still being able to veiw your blog! I love being able to see what your family has going on. Love!

Dani Robinson said...

thanks that will help out a lot. I have a lot of friends that go there from here but they are all on the spring fall track. So I have to find my way around myself. But having someone there in Rexburg that is close to family will be good for mom I think too. Thank you and I cant what to hear more.

Arbuckle Blog said...

Hi Crystal, cute kids. I can't believe you have 3. I would love to beable to view your blog. Hey do you keep in touch with Angela?