We took the kiddos to get their pictures taken yesterday and it's ALWAYS a chore, but Yates came and helped out a lot with them. They always turn out so darn cute and are so worth it and this time was no exception!!! Enjoy the new pictures!
Great pictures! Look how cute your little family is. I can't believe how big Tucker and Kinlee are getting! We miss you guys, we have to get out there soon! Love to you all and give those kids a big hug from Nana.
How adorable! I found your blog through someone elses (I seriously can't remember whos though). Yes, I'm a blog stalker - but I'm not a psycho person - I promise. Anyways, congratulations on the new one! He's a cutie! Maceys newborn pictures didn't turn out as cute as his did. I'm jealous!
Yates and I have been married for 10 years and have rambunctious, independent and beautiful children! We have lots of fun outside and hope you enjoy our efforts to keep everyone up to date on the happenings at our house! We would love to hear from you!
Our website is private. If you would like an invitation to view it email us at campchef@scinternet.net
7 comments:
Great pictures! Look how cute your little family is. I can't believe how big Tucker and Kinlee are getting! We miss you guys, we have to get out there soon! Love to you all and give those kids a big hug from Nana.
Tucker BIG! McKinlee ADORABLE! Titan PRECIOUS! It's amazing to see such an awesome group of kiddos....don't stop now...you are on a roll ;)
How adorable! I found your blog through someone elses (I seriously can't remember whos though). Yes, I'm a blog stalker - but I'm not a psycho person - I promise. Anyways, congratulations on the new one! He's a cutie! Maceys newborn pictures didn't turn out as cute as his did. I'm jealous!
OH cute! Your kids are so adorable!
Crystal, your kids are so adorable and these pictures captures that. I really love the picture of McKinlee and Tucker looking at Titan. Precious!!
Oh my Gosh! They are all so cute! Your daughter is darling.
Thank u for the pics! Titan is looking so grown up already! :) Can't wait to see him again and kiss his sweet little face!
Post a Comment