Babies change so fast! Here are Tucker and Titan getting acquainted. Tucker and McKinlee went out to Kanab Thursday after visiting us at the hospital and stayed until Sunday night. When they came home they were sure excited to play with their new baby brother. While Tucker and Titan were hanging out, you can see what McKinlee was doing...the little streaker! We were trying to get her dressed for the day and she wasn't cooperating...check out her Coppertone tan and the CRAZY hair continues! :)



Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh how sweet! You have such beautiful kiddos! Take care and we will see you soon! :)
He is sure a cutie. We can't wait to see him in a few weeks and have Devon meet his new cousin. We love you guys tons and are glad everything went well and everything is going well.
Oh congratulations! Another boy, and Titan is such a cute name!
How cute!! I just love to see little kids bonding with their new baby brother/sister. McKinlee has some cute "cheeks" LOL.
What a good big brother. I'm sure Tucker is going to be alot of help to you and I love your little streaker! I think Titan looks just like Yates, so precious. I've been meaning to give you a call to catch up a little in the mean time...you've got some great looking kids there :-)
Post a Comment