My mom has been here since June 2nd and is leaving this Saturday to go home. She's been lots of help to us all and has worked on some fun projects for the kiddos. She made them little aprons for them to wear while they "help" in the kitchen, worked on some baby blankets for Titan and some nursing covers for me to nurse in relative privacy without having to be banished to my bedroom. I'll never be able to thank her enough for helping so much in addition to all her sewing work. She has helped keep the dishes clean and house picked up, made sure my kids have been fed regularly, takes shifts with Titan at night and even lets me take a nap almost every day!!! I lucked out.
It's also been super HOT down here...over 100 degrees for over a week now and no end in sight. The kids have spent lots of time outside in our little kiddie pool and are both getting super duper tan!


2 comments:
K those aprons are to die for. I might have to commission her to make Elle one. So Cute!
What a great mom! I'm sure she loved every minute of being with you guys.
Post a Comment