Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bi-Weekly Dr. Appts

This means that I'm getting down to the end. My next appointment is May 7th and then I go every week! YIPPEE!!! It means I'm finally getting close, although it seems that the closer I get the farther away it feels. So yesterday, I couldn't remember if we were down to the "internal" exam part yet and whether I should find someone to watch the kids while I went to my appointment. I called the Dr. office (you'd think that by the 3rd I'd remember when those start eh?) and they put a nurse on the phone and she asked if I was having any contractions or pre-term labor signs...I said no. She said they usually start those "internal" yucks at 36 weeks, but if I would like one she'd tell the Dr.

Uh...NO THANK YOU...I said, "do you actually have people REQUEST those?" I'll do just fine to wait until 36 weeks (May 7th). So the kids and I headed off to a visit to hear the baby's heartbeat. The kids always love that...Yates wouldn't know since he STILL has NOT been to any of Baby #3's appointments yet! He's even missed BOTH ultrasounds we've had with this one! I've joked with him about it because he didn't miss 1 appointment with Tucker, made it to about 1/2 of McKinlee's and hasn't been to any of this one. I told him I'd appreciate it if he makes it to the labor & delivery portion. LOL.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday (tomorrow).
Hope you and your family are great!

Lesley said...

What a punk! Sean didn't go to any of Maci's except the ultrasound so I guess he did one up Yates a little. Yahoo for you! You are almost there!

Kayleen said...

Crystal, HI! I'm so excited that you are a blog stalker just like me. . LOL! I see that you are due soon. We are expecting a little girl around July 31st! Our 3rd too! We'll keep in touch! Your kids are soooo cute! If you want to email my address is kayleentheobald@hotmail.com

Melissa said...

Crystal,

I'm so excited for you! It sounds like things are going well for you. Your blog is really cute! Where id you find the background? I'm thinking about changing my background. Hope things continue to progress well for you. Take care!

Jane said...

Almost done, wow time flies - I'm sure you don't think so though :-) Tell Yates I said to get on the ball and at least make it to one appointment! I'm glad you doing so well - I'll talk to you soon.