Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Tucker and his tooth

Tucker lost his FIRST TOOTH on New Year's Eve! He was so proud of his tiny little thing! He put it in a little sandwich bag and drug it around with him everywhere! He actually forgot it over at our friend's house on New Year's Eve so he didn't get to put it under his pillow until New Year's Day! The tooth fairy was generous and gave him a whole $1! He was so excited...I told him the tooth fairy always pays the most for the first tooth and he won't get that much every time. I only remember ever getting a quarter at the most and I'm sure that even with a "cost of living" raise the amount hasn't gotten all the way up to a dollar in the 20 short years since I lost my teeth! LOL








His permanent tooth is already coming in and it's HUGE and CROOKED! He told me today that he's going to have to get braces and he's excited! LOL...it cracked me up until I realized I'm going to have to pay for them! :(

We're headed to dinner, but I need to post a big update about Titan...I've already missed his 6 mo. update and I'm determined not to miss his 7th. I'll make sure to post it all tomorrow!

11 comments:

The Holland Family said...

What a great kid! I love the pict's!
Can you teach my children that the tooth fairy only brings "cents"? Actually the tooth fairy only comes these days at Nana Hollands house. Ouch.

Tara said...

That's great. The tooth fairy always brings a dollar at our house, but I remember the quarter. Heck Wyatt got 4 dollars for his first tooth, long story and not all from me. Such fun things of growing up.

Lesley said...

Congrats Tucker! The days of cute little teeth are ovah! Big, honkin', ginormous teeth will be here soon! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You crack my up!!! The comment about the cost of living......hilarious!!!
ahhh! I hope he doesn't have to get braces!!! That would stink!!!

What a cutie!!

The Neads said...

So cute... It seems like when one falls out the rest do... Keayen lost so many teeth this last year. It was amazing... The tooth fairy paid him for how hard it was to fall out.. I still can't get over how cute your kids are.... What a beautiful family you have...

Jane said...

The tooth fairy had to leave notes along with the money for my kids. Rayna left a note once asking the tooth fairy to wake her up so she could see her. They grow up so fast:-( Gabriel has 1 1/2 teeth already!

A and L Stapley said...

Crazy.. are you sure he's old enough to lose a tooth?? :) So I know I should have your address (from your christmas card) but I can't find the card anywhere... i'm a horrible person. Could you send your address to my e-mail? lisadawn_d@hotmail.com

Jackie said...

What a milestone! I know what you mean about the teeth being huge - it's a shock compared to their other little teeth. And, since I've never met her, what does the tooth fairy do with the tooth??

Liz said...

I'm so sorry if you broke your tailbone. Been there and it is so uncomfortable, I couldn't sit on the floor without hurting for years. It is better now if that gives you qany hope! Pillows, sit on pillows, especially doughnut shaped ones!
Tucker looks cute with the missing tooth!

The Wright Family said...

Love the pics! Tucker is losing them, and Titan is getting them! Perfect! :) Hope to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Crystal, You have such a beautiful family! It is so good to see what you have been up to these past few years! Congrats on the 7 years of marriage, Scott and I just celebrated our 9th anniversary in December and I have to say I have loved every minute of it! Time goes by so fast doesn't it?! It is good to hear from you & keep in touch. :)