So we have been busy the last 2 weekends playing in the snow! The first weekend we went up to Kanarraville with Brandon and Jessie and it was an almost perfect tubing day. It had just barely snowed the night before, but was clear and sunny (although super cold) the day we were tubing. Tucker has always been quite the little sledding kid, but McKinlee got her stripes in...we found out she loves it! She even went down quite a few times by herself! We had a lot of fun with good company! Here are some fun pictures from that day:



This last weekend we tried to go back up to Kanarraville since the hill was so good for the little kids...no such luck! The snow was hard and crusty and had melted quite a bit! Kind of a bummer. We ended up driving just a little further and went tubing at Woods Ranch up on Cedar Mountain. We went with Sean and Lesley and had a blast! They had thought ahead and brought stuff for hoagie sandwiches for us all...THANKS! I thought I was doing good to remember to bring a hot thermos of water for hot chocolate. I had a little tubing "accident" and am walking with a "hitch in my 'git up" after landing on my tailbone. What a poopy thing to hurt! I didn't get the camera out much but we got a couple pictures of the kids. Lots of fun as always with good friends!


2 comments:
wow! you are brave to take your kids sledding. I keep thinking I will do that, but it just seams like too much work.
Hope your "get up and go" gets feeling better. :)
Great pics of the kids...you guys look so cute all bundled up :-) Ouch...sorry to hear about your "butt" I've done that a couple of times, hope it's better soon.
Post a Comment