There are lots of updates below so don't stop at this first one!
What a fiasco! We had Thanksgiving at our house to help with the travelling for the two of us with little babies! It's a holiday that we're supposed to give THANKS for...I surely am...I'm giving Thanks that it's over! j/k I have a lot to be thankful for and my family rates #1 on my list! It was a lot of fun to have everyone (minus my sister who exercised her right not to come) at my house! It was a full house and every bed was all filled up but we had lots of fun hanging out and enjoying all the grandkids. Little Dax and Titan are only 2 weeks apart and they're both TANKS...I thought Titan was a big boy until I saw Dax. He outweighs him by at least 1-2 lbs and is longer. Such cute little cousins! Enjoy the pictures stolen straight off my brother's website...thanks for taking all the pictures!!! We went to the park and let the kids run around, went to Mesquite for all-you-can-eat crab buffet and watch some moto-cross at the track there, enjoyed our traditional deep-fried turkey (and had hardly ANY leftover after dinner was over), we juggled kids so those who wanted to could all go see Twilight and ate lots and lots of yummy food!!! Yates had to work, but they were good about letting him come home occasionally during his shift to eat and enjoy family!

0 comments:
Post a Comment