your kids are soooo adorable.. Kelly and I were like who is the Wright family?? And then we looked at your blog... both Kelly and I were like wow...look at her kids... they are soooo cute... I am so glad I have your blog now... I miss your cute face...
Your fam is so cute!! Kyle told Jaden..."look Jaden there's your girlfriend!" we need to see you guys sometime soon. We are going to be in Cedar this next week for Christmas...Are you going to be home?
Yates and I have been married for 10 years and have rambunctious, independent and beautiful children! We have lots of fun outside and hope you enjoy our efforts to keep everyone up to date on the happenings at our house! We would love to hear from you!
Our website is private. If you would like an invitation to view it email us at campchef@scinternet.net
4 comments:
your kids are soooo adorable.. Kelly and I were like who is the Wright family?? And then we looked at your blog... both Kelly and I were like wow...look at her kids... they are soooo cute... I am so glad I have your blog now... I miss your cute face...
Oh that little Titan! I want to squeeze the dickens right out of him! Can't wait to see you soon!
Your fam is so cute!! Kyle told Jaden..."look Jaden there's your girlfriend!" we need to see you guys sometime soon. We are going to be in Cedar this next week for Christmas...Are you going to be home?
Great update Crystal and thanks for the pictures! I needed a new family pic for the fridge :-)
Post a Comment