Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This was on my friend Lesley's site and I thought it was fun. I used to be one of the fastest in my high school class and 10 years later I still have the skills. YIPPEE! Something I can still do even though I'm fat and sassy! ;) LOL.

93 words

Speed test

3 comments:

Lesley said...

holy crap Crystal! I am seriously amazed! I have been trying to beat my freakin' score all week. I will not give up!

Jane said...

This was pretty cool Crystal. It's been 26 years since I've had to type with any speed and I got 89 words per minute with no mistakes! As long as the keyboard stays the same I could go back to work........NEVER!!!!!

Amy C said...

Wow Crystal!! That is super fast. I hadn't taken a typing test for a few years and I got 67 wpm this time.