Friday, February 08, 2008

A Love Affair and Football??

McKinlee has had this pair of knock off Crocs since she was little. She loved wearing them so much and they were so darn cute that when she outgrew them, we just went and bought the exact same pair in the next size up. She calls them Crocs instead of shoes and everything and if she ever has a choice she ALWAYS choosed these shoes. Well, today after I put her down for her nap and took her shoes off like I always do and set them on the bookcase next to her bed. I was getting ready to lay down with Tucker (he's had a fever the last day we're trying to get to go away) and he wanted his blanket which was in his room with McKinlee. I snuck in and grabbed it and look what I found. The little angel had grabbed her shoes and put them on her hands and proceeded to fall asleep! I ran and grabbed the camera of course! Also, I tease Yates that at least he'll have one child that will be nuts for football...although I think that one child may end up to be McKinlee. She's definitely displaying a love for all things that can be thrown or kicked. Oh, the picture of her covering her mouth is from a missed catch. She got wounded! :)

2 comments:

Lesley said...

That is so cute! As you well know, Ellie is in love with her crocs too! I am just resigning myself to the fact that there will never be another shoe for us. Little Kinners is such a doll. We love her so much!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie!