The horrible, no good, awful sickness visited our family for almost 2 weeks! It started with Tucker and fevers/hives and then turned into a cold, Yates got it the worst...full on flu with an upper respiratory infection (and used his 1st sick days at work in 4 years), then poor McKinlee got a milder case of the fevers/cold. Thankfully, somehow with tending to all the sickos I managed to escape the brunt of it. I got a mild cold and am a little congested, but was saved from the fevers/chills etc. Good thing, since in "my condition" I can't take a darn thing except Tylenol. This was a common sight at our house for a week or so. Isn't Tucker adorable all hived out?!

Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your poor little sickies! I hate it when they are sick. It makes life so hard. I am glad they are better now though.
Poor kids. Even being sick they are the cutest things. Glad everyone is better.
Post a Comment