Now that the kids are getting older, Christmas morning is LOTS more fun! I woke up 1st though, because if truth be told, I'm still a kid at heart! I took pictures of the tree, which is something I just love. I love my parents house all decked out for the holidays and they have a HUGE tree.
My little "marshmallow" kids all dressed up to go play in the snow. That's Tucker's old stuff so that's why they look the same, but as much snow as we get around to getting into, it's hardly worth buying an entire new winter coat just so it's "PINK".

1 comments:
Oh my gosh Crystal, that tree is amazing! It looks like it came from a magazine! It makes me want to have Christmas all over again! Christmas is so much more fun in a place that snows and looks like a wonderland!
Post a Comment