Friday, April 07, 2006

So the shots yesterday went well...tee hee...not really! My appointment was scheduled for 12:00 and I showed up right at noon. Apparently the Dr. had an older patient "try to die on him", so he was delayed at the hospital. We got back into the room and finally saw the Dr. at 1:45 pm! Tucker was pretty good considering the amount of time that had passed but poor McKinlee had been grumpy since we left our house. She's been really gassy for awhile and so in a way I was kind of glad the Dr. saw what she's capable of...he asked if we'd been giving her Mylicon drops (drops to help relieve the gas). I told him we were on our 4th bottle and so her gave her a prescription something or other that so far has turned my baby monster back into a lovely baby girl. She DID get her shots and I felt so bad because her tummy already hurt and then both legs got 2 shots each...at least I remembered to give her some Ibuprofen before we left the house to help her out a little. Lance & Brittney moved this morning and I am sooo sad. We went and saw them last night for the first time since they came home from the hospital with their new baby Chloe Jo (she was born on 2/24/06)! It was a long time since we'd seen them, but that's what Britt and I get for trying to let the guys plan things! They've moved back up to Idaho so we'll see them when we go home to my parent's house to visit. My little brother Bryce and his fiancee, Catherine, are getting married on May 6th and we're excited to head home for that! Their announcement pictures are so darn cute and they'll make a good couple!

0 comments: