Thursday, April 06, 2006






I have been slacking. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. We're finally going to get family and kids pictures taken either today or tomorrow for all those inquiring minds who want to know. We've been so busy! I'm back to work and working on Tues and Wed from 6 am-3 pm. Yates is still working for Hurricane AND La Verkin Police Departments. We just got back from a nice trip to Las Vegas with the Murray's from Rhode Island. Tucker has so much fun with his adopted Nana and Poppa Murray. We have scheduled a trip out to see them in the middle of July. I'm excited to finally get to see where Yates served his mission and a few of the people he came in contact with. I'll put some new pictures on here of some of the fun stuff we've done and the kids!
Yates and I had our 4 year anniversary on 3/16/06! Eeek...I'll also be 26 in a few weeks and I'm starting to feel "old". McKinlee is 4 months old TODAY and has an appt with the doctor for her 4 month shots. I'm a little nervous to take Tucker with me cuz she will cry and he gets to go get his shots after the Kindergarten rush this fall and I don't want him to be scared to get his shots...it's preschool time already for him! Sigh...can't keep them little for long!

0 comments: