FUN!! I've been aching to go camping, we didn't go once this summer! That's my fault though, tents are no fun when you're big prego! (i'm guessing anyway, i didn't even try it.) And I can't imagine taking Miley out in the cold now...maybe next year!! You always have the cutest pictures! I love these blogs, I swear life moves so fast it's the only way to stay caught up with eachothers going-ons! But, JD and I will be over Sat, so we'll probably see u then!
Yates and I have been married for 10 years and have rambunctious, independent and beautiful children! We have lots of fun outside and hope you enjoy our efforts to keep everyone up to date on the happenings at our house! We would love to hear from you!
Our website is private. If you would like an invitation to view it email us at campchef@scinternet.net
2 comments:
FUN!! I've been aching to go camping, we didn't go once this summer! That's my fault though, tents are no fun when you're big prego! (i'm guessing anyway, i didn't even try it.) And I can't imagine taking Miley out in the cold now...maybe next year!! You always have the cutest pictures! I love these blogs, I swear life moves so fast it's the only way to stay caught up with eachothers going-ons! But, JD and I will be over Sat, so we'll probably see u then!
That picture of Titan with the beanie is classic. I need to lay my lips on his chugga face!
Post a Comment