I'm looking for a referral to a photographer here in the area from someone that would be able to take family pictures for us when my ENTIRE family comes down for Thanksgiving. The only real time we'd be able to do it is the Friday morning AFTER Thanksgiving because my brother has to leave Friday to go back to work. :( It's a pretty hairy time to try and get an appointment so I'm trying to find someone early. Let me know if you know anyone that'd be interested that I could contact. We'd rather have someone come and do an outdoor shoot than go to a studio if that helps. I'd be FOREVER grateful!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am going to have complexions photography do ours in October. I like her look and how she edits them, and she does outdoors. She is in Cedar so she probably could come there to do them for you, but you will have to contact her.
http://www.complexionsphotography.com/#
Hey - I'm friends with Tomi Hill and I found your blog off of hers. Where are you located? My sister is up in Salt Lake City but would probably be willing to drive, depending on where you're at. You can view her work at kristenmacphotography.blogspot.com and you can find her contact information there. Hope that helps!
Crystal - this isn't about photographers, although I am glad to have you finding someone. :)Jake Smaellie was at church today with his baby. He said to give you his website - www.thesmaellies.blogspot.com Enjoy!
Love ya, Mom
Hi Crystal
We had a friend of my brother Brett do our family pics this summer (there are a few shots on my blog). Anyway, she was just starting out then, so I assume she is still pretty inexpensive, but she did a good job. Her email is erinbwatts@yahoo.com--obviously her name is Erin. If you decide to go this way, just let her know Kim Jones' sister-in-law. She was so nice and patient with all the young kids and crying babies!
Hope you guys are doing well.
Bethany
Hi Crystal - sorry I don't have anyone to refer you to, but I am so excited to find your blog! I found it through Nicole's - so it'll be fun to keep in touch with the Wright family this way!
Hey you guys! It was good to hear from you! We now both have 3 kids!! Can you believe it? Next time we're in St. George we'll have to drop by. Your baby is adorable!
Post a Comment