1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I, Yates and/or the kids had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comment.
I'm so excited to see what memories are the most memorable!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Posted with love by The Wright Family at 7:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Memories......gosh, where do I start? After working together for so long (what 7-8 years) many come to mind. I think the most memorable was when you were prego w/ Tucker. I don't really know why, but little bean, big belly, coming to see you guys when he was born just flood back to me like it was yesterday. Another one would be out trip to San Diego for the Kyocera Users Group. I love your guts! :)
Remember when. . . we had so much fun playing volleyball together. I was so sad when you had to move. I'll never forget spending the night at your house and watching your dad with the horses. I thought it was soooo cool that your family had horses.
Memories, oh my goodness. Can it be 11 years since I met Yates...YIKES!! I have so many fond memories of him while he was out here on his mission and the times he came back. First solo, then with you and your beautiful family. A memory comes back of you Crystal and a long conversation we had,before I met you, about you and Yates. I liked you so much after that conversation I was very happy when you guys decided to get married. Then the phone call when Tucker was born, then the call for Kinlee, the great job Tucker did as ring bearer for Rayna and Clint and how beautiful "Kinless" looked, everyone fell in love with them. Then the call for Titan. I can't wait to meet him! We're so happy that you have stayed so close to us..we truly think of you as part of our family and we can't wait to make more memories. A little long winded...sorry, there are just so many wonderful memories! We love you all.
K Here it goes! My first memory of you was when you were putting on Brittany's baby shower. You were so nice and outgoing. I felt like we were old friends from the start. Then came the Hurricane Police Deptartment Christmas party where I felt LAME OH cause I knew everyone was looking/talking about us. You and Yates grabbed us and squished us in to your table and made the whole experience actually fun. You introduced us to Paul and Lizzie and the rest is history! Love you guys!
The best menory that come to mind is you,Crystal,telling Tucker he had magic shoes when he was in Rayna and Clint's wedding. That was so cute.
Ok Crystal, so i know this is going to be very funny.
Memories, do you remember when i very first met you before i worked at SCC ? I went out on a date with JD and stopped by your house with Ashley, Her date and JD. I had to go to the bathroom so bad. Then the next time i saw Yates, he remembered me of the girl that did something funny in your bathroom. LOL !! I still laugh about that.
Love Ya
One memory that comes to mind to helping out with the volleyball team while you were playing and the bus rides. Thanks for your friendship and example. You are awesome!
I remember you helping Adam get the job at SCC and hanging out at Shawna's. Good times. You guys made fun of me because I always called Adam "honey" and you all thought that was super wierd.
look at this stuff... isn't it neat... wouldn't ya think my collections complete?
Too many memories when you are family. Of course a great memory we shared together sis is the time that we ran your Ford Bloodclot into the side of the parents' house. :) Just you being my big sis is a memory in itself. You have always been there for great support in a lot of aspects of my life. Love ya bunches!
I have a lot of fond memories with you! Friends in Cedar, roomies in St. George, Yates giving me dating advise, sharing joys and sorrows, but I think I'll choose going to San Diego with Red and Brian. That was fun!
Cute family by the way.
Crystal, as your mom, you KNOW I could write a novel......but I won't. :) I remember so well when you were Titan's size, then Kinlee's, then Tucker's; and so MANY since. You were and are a very special spirit, and wonderful part of our family. You were so responsible, and a great big sister to your siblings. I love watching what a good little mom you are. You are so lucky to have Yates as the dad for your children; he is one of the best dads I have ever seen. How lucky we are to have you ALL in our family forever.......
Love ya tons,
Mom
Well HI!! I finally found your blog! This is so fun to be able to find friends and stay in touch... So I saw Officer Yates at the fair on Sat. looking studly in his helmet and biker shorts! :) Anyway, the memory that comes to mind most (among the two years of memory's of laughing hysterically) is when I gave you a ride home from work one day, and we got talking about this ridiculous topic, one that I am embarrased to mention to the public... but it had to do with taking showers, do you remember??? So funny, Oh, and the nice little 'Goupwise Memo' we created, does 'No typing LOL unless there was a sufficient amount of LOL'ing going on'. Good times, i'm having too much fun reminiscing I better end this saga. Much Love! Lisa
okay. the first memory i have of you is you coming into play volleyball right before school started and i really loved your shoes. and i thought you rocked and volleyball. i remember your personality was so fun and contagious. loved your smile.
Wierd, found your blog through a mutual friends blog...Glad to see your doing good and have a happy little family
Post a Comment