Friday, July 06, 2007






So we just got back from our family vacation for the summer. We went to Rhode Island/Cape Cod again this year. The Murray's oldest daughter, Rayna, got married and Tucker was the ring bearer at the wedding. The wedding was the absolute nicest wedding that either Yates or I have ever been to and everything went off without a hitch (for the most part)! I'm just going to throw a whole bunch of pictures on here and enjoy them. Tucker was a P.I.M.P. and fell in love with one of the flower girls. McKinlee was so much fun this year...last year she was too little to really enjoy things. We had a little razor incident...McKinlee got into our "get ready bag" after I'd laid her down for a nap one afternoon and pulled out my razor and "played". I went back in to a bloody mess. It ended up being a small chunk she'd taken out of her pointer finger, but that sucker sure did bleed a lot and scared me to death! Sorry, no pictures of that...tooo panicked! We spent the 1st three days in Rhode Island doing wedding things, the next 5 days in Cape Cod, Massachusetts and the last couple days back in Rhode Island where we went to see the Tall Ships in Newport (they are huge sailing vessels that still sail all around). My favorite was the Gloria from Columbia.

0 comments: