On Saturday we went out to Red Cliffs Recreation Area and had a dutch oven dinner with JD (Yates' brother) and his wife Jeri. We had cube steaks and potatoes in a cream of chicken soup sauce and corn. We got there and started setting up and Yates realized he'd forgotten the paper plates for us to eat on and since Red Cliffs is only about 10 minutes from our house Jeri and I headed back to get them. We got them and headed back out and I got pulled over by one of Yates' fellow officers going 61 in a 40 mph zone. Eeek! I thought for sure I was going to get a ticket and would have deserved it but he let me off. Sunday we had a Super Bowl party at Lance and Brittney's house. We had 4 couples come: JD & Jeri, Yates & I, Lance & Britt, Jared & Kylie. It was lots of fun and thank heavens the Steelers won or I would have had to put up with a grumpy husband. Lance & Brittney are only a few weeks away from having their own little baby and we are so excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good job! I'll look forward to seeing more. I have no idea how to get a "blog" so you'll have to guess who this is :-) I guess I'll give you a hint.....I'm in RI Love you guys.
Post a Comment